MULTIOMEGA 3 JUNIOR „SMART AND HEALTHY” TROPICAL FRUIT FLAVOR (available in the second half of September)
250 ml package
PRODUCT CONTAINS CERTIFIED MARINE FISH OIL, RICH IN OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS + VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Application: to enrich child’s diet in marine fish oil rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and essential vitamins and minerals and to support the physical and intellectual development of children from 1 year old and in preschool.
Gather a collection of 6 Peppa Pig magnets!
Magnets inside the package!
Benefits of the product
- Delicious texture and unique flavor – no aftertaste of fish oil!
- Rich composition for supporting mental and physical development of children.
- Can be used from the first year of life!
- No sugar was used during the production process – safe for diabetics!
The product is recommended for children, especially in the kindergarten age.
* The ingredients contained in the „MultiOmega 3 Junior” dietary supplement, have a positive effect on:
- the proper functioning of the brain (*DHA at intake of 250 milligrams a day – 2 teaspoons -10 ml)
- proper cognitive functions (*zinc *iodine)
- maintaining mental acuity at the correct level (*pantothenic acid)
- the proper functioning of the nervous system (iodine, biotin, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6)
- proper psychological functions (*biotin, *folic acid, *niacin, *thiamine, *vitamin B6 and B12, *vitamin C)
- lower feelings of fatigue and tiredness (vitamin B12, vitamin C, folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, riboflavin)
- proper energy metabolism (biotin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin B6)
- good eyesight (vitamin A, zinc, riboflavin, DHA at the daily intake of 250 mg – 2 teaspoons -10 ml)
- healthy bones and teeth (zinc, vitamin D)
- immunity (zinc, folic acid, vitamin C)
- iron absorption (vitamin C)
- proper synthesis of vitamine D and certain neurotransmitters (pantothenic acid)
- proper metabolism of vitamine A (zinc)
- normal growth of children (iodine)
Recommended daily doses: Children over 1 year old to 3 years old: 1 teaspoon a day (5 ml).
Children over 3 years of age and adults: 2 teaspoons per day (10 ml). Do not exceed the recommended daily doses for the consumption. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Not recommended for: people who are allergic to any of the ingredients. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should check with their doctors before use.
Ingredients contained in the maximum daily dose of 5 ml / 10 ml:
Marine fish oil 1042 mg /2084 mg
– EPA 188 mg / 376 mg
– DHA 125 mg / 250 mg
Vitamin A 200 µg (25% NRV*) / 400 µg (50% NRV*)
Vitamin D 5 µg (100% NRV*) / 10 µg (200 % NRV*)
Vitamin E 3 mg (25% NRV*) / 6 mg (50% NRV*)
Vitamin C 20 mg (25% NRV*) / 40 mg (50% NRV*)
Zinc 1,5 mg (15% NRV*) / 3 mg (30% NRV*)
Iodine 22,5 µg (15% NRV*) / 45 µg (30% NRV*)
Thiamine (vitamin B1) 0,275 mg (25% NRV*) / 0,55 mg (50% NRV*)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0,35 mg (25% NVR*) / 0,7 mg (50% NVR*)B1) 0,275 mg (25% NRV*) / 0,55 mg (50% NRV*)
Niacin (vitamin PP) 4 mg (25% NVR*) / 8 mg (50% NVR*)
Vitamin B6 0,35 mg (25% NVR*) / 0,7 mg (50% NVR*)
Folic Acid 50 µg (25% NVR*) / 100 µg (50% NVR*)
Vitamin B12 0,625 µg (25% NVR*) / 1,25 µg (50% NVR*)
Biotin 12,5 µg (25% NVR*) / 25 µg (50% NVR*)
Pantothenic acid 1,5 mg (15% NVR*) / 3 mg (30% NVR*)
*% NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
1 Vitamin A as µg equivalent of retinol
1 Vitamin E as mg equivalent of alpha-tocopherol
1 Niacin – as mg equivalent of Niacin
1. Shake before use.
2. After opening, store the bottle in the refrigerator.
3. After opening the bottle, the product should be consumed within 60 days.
Possible sediment in the bottle is a natural phenomenon
Ingredients: EmulOil [bulking agent (maltitol), marine oils contain high levels of Omega-3, water, natural flavor, thickeners (starch sodium octenyl succinate, xanthan gum), emulsifiers (mono – and diglycerides of fatty acids)], water, L-ascorbic acid, nicotine amide, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, acidity regulator (citric acid), zinc oxide, calcium d-pantothenate, preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
Sugar was not used during production process.
The product contains maltitol – excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
2 1 teaspoon of fish oil (5 ml) contains 1 mg of sodium benzoate and 1 mg of potassium sorbate, which is only 0.333% and 0.067% of a daily safe intake for a person weighing 60 kg established by WHO (World Health Organization).
Safe daily intake established by WHO is: 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight for sodium benzoate and 25 mg per 1 kg of body weight for potassium sorbate.
Fish oil contained in the product comes from fishing renewable natural resources
within the areas of Iceland and the Faroe Islands.
Manufacturer: Domowa Apteczka Sp. z o. o. Sp. k. ul. Myśliwska 11; 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki www.domowaapteczka.pl
Batch no/Best before:
The product should be kept at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect from light and moisture. After opening the bottle, the product should be stored in the refrigerator. Consume within 60 days.
Information comply with European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 1169/2011 from 25 October 2011 on informing consumers about food.